To be the Faculty of Archaeology and Tourism at the University of Jordan on the top of the list of colleges of Archaeology and tourism in the region
For the Faculty of Archaeology and Tourism at the University of Jordan to be on the top of the list of colleges of Archaeology and Tourism in the region, to be known for our excellence in education, research, and technical quality, and to serve the local and regional community.
Our goals are:
• Rehabilitation the archaeologists, specialists in the conservation and management of cultural heritage and workers in the tourism sector with the best tools, programs and practical study plans.
• Contribute to the development of the national economy through scientific research in the field of archeology and tourism.
• Technical advisory service, whether on the local or international level in the fields of archeology and cultural heritage maintenance and tourism development.
Our goals are:
• To provide specialists in Archaeology, conservation and management of cultural heritage, and tourism with the best tools, programs, and study plans.
• To contribute to the development of the national economy through scientific research in the fields of archaeology and tourism.
• To provide technical advisory services in the field of Archaeology, cultural heritage maintenance, and tourism development, on both the local and international level.
Mission of the Faculty of Archaeology and tourism is to build the graduation specialists who are aware of and familiar with and learn archaeological and tourist comprehensive(in the public domain) and advanced knowledge in(special field) are able to think analytically, professional scan analyze and interpret the archaeological aspects,
To produce specialists who are highly educated in the fields of Archaeology and Tourism who are able to think analytically, are qualified to apply the local market in the field of Archaeology and Tourism, to contribute to global research and advanced scientific studies in the Archaeology and Tourism sectors.