تتشرف الأستاذة الدكتور عميد كلية الآثار
والسياحة بدعوتكم لحضور المباراة النهائية لدوري كلية الآثار والسياحة التي ستقام
يوم الثلاثاء الموافق 29/11/2016 الساعة 12 في الصالة الرياضية.
Under the patronage of His Excellency President of The University Jordan
Please note that the receipt of university competency certificates for the academic year 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 from the Assistant Dean for Quality and Development Affairs Dr. Muna Al-Slaihat.
Students wishing to register with the following committees should go to the Dean's Secretary:
Student Media Committee
College Activities Committee
click here: link
The Department of Archeology has the honor to invite you to
1. attend the discussion of the master’s thesis for the student, Abla Al-Halahla, entitled “Carved Motifs at Al-Qastal Site” A Comparative Analytical Study. On Wednesday 18/12/2019 at 1:00 pm.
2. attend the discussion of the master's thesis for the student, Mais Al-Abadi, entitled (tools of the Neolithic Stone Age from Tel Abu Al-Sawan (analytical taxonomic study)) under the supervision of Professor Maysoon Al-Nahar on Thursday 19/12/2019. At 11:00 am
at Petra auditorium
Announcement regarding the delivery of university theses to graduate students
Please note that the electronic message delivery form has been discontinued and will return to work by delivering the paperwork as it was previously, and the student must go through all the procedures for the delivery of messages and adhere to the university theses directory located on the website of the College of Graduate Studies
Reminding students of practical training in tourism management and practical training in hotels to attend the second meeting
All students registered in the fields of field training in the tourism administration and field training in hotels are requested to attend the second meeting to be held with the subject teacher - Dr. Mona Salihat, on Sunday 9/8/2020 at the eleventh hour in the Petra Amphitheater - the College of Archeology and Tourism building. To talk about the final report.
The Guarantee Travel Agency announces the availability of 10 training opportunities for students of the Tourism Administration Department (offices), 3 days a week and 5 hours a day
Training times: from Saturday to Thursday
In the month of December, the three best interns will be selected and recruited directly into the office
Students wishing to obtain training opportunities should contact me at the following email: email@example.com
And until no later than Thursday, 13/8/2020
** Students who wish to enroll in the practical training course in Tourism Administration are preferred to the first semester.
Important announcement for field training students of the Administration Department
All students registered in the fields of field training in the tourism administration and field training in hotels must:
1- Delivering 3 hard copies of the final report no later than Sunday 18/8/2020 to the Secretary of the Tourism Administration Department Mrs. Chadneh Al-Qadi
2- Handing over the schedule of completed hours signed and stamped by the training supervisor at the training institution on Sunday 18/8/2020 to the Secretary of the Tourism Administration Department Mrs. Chadneh Al-Qadi
3- Send an electronic copy of the final report in Word format (DOC; DOCX) to Emily firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday 18/8/2020
The date of the interviews will be announced later
In the framework of the program German-Arab Transformation Partnership, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) has recently approved a grant for the short-term measure “Critical Perspectives on German, Austrian and Swiss Archaeological Research in Jordan, c. 1800 to the Present Day”.
One of the aims of the short-term measure is that Jordanian and German students jointly organize a small exhibition on this topic. The grant includes funding for an eight-day trip to Germany (including stays at Kiel and Berlin) for 10 BA and MA students of the School of Archaeology and Tourism scheduled for the end of October 2020. The students will be accompanied by four faculty members, namely Dr. Mahmoud Arinat, Dr. Noor Okaily, Dr. Oliver Pilz and Dr. Adnan Shiyyab.
Due to the Corona crisis, the trip to Germany is of course subject to the further development of the epidemiological situation and possible travel restrictions.
The School of Archaeology and Tourism invites applications from both BA students (from the second year onward) and MA students of its three Departments who are interested in participating in the organization of the exhibition and travelling to Germany.
Applicants should submit:
by August 31, 2020 to the Deanship Secretary.
A committee of faculty members of the School chaired by the Dean will invite short-listed applicants for interviews at the beginning of September 2020.
Criteria for the preselection are:
For the short-listed applicants, performance in the interview will be considered addition ally
Important announcement for practical training students in tourism management and training
Practical in hotels
The following are the dates for internships in tourism management and practical training in hotels. The interviews will take place on the next Monday and Tuesday corresponding to 18/17/8/2020 at 11:30, and the interviews will be conducted on the ZOOM application, and we will provide you with details about the interviews link before the date of the interview in a sufficient period ...
Announcement for students
For those who want to register field training in Ain Ghazal and meet the following conditions:
1- He must have completed the prerequisite excavation, which is the Introduction to archeology Courses.
2_ He must have completed 90 credit hours.
3- He must be either a graduate of the last summer semester or a graduate of the first or second semester coming 2020/2021, the dates of the fossil registration in the registration until 12 noon on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
The excavation is registered after obtaining a written approval from the head of the department .. And you can register your other Courses after 12 o'clock from the days mentioned above, as well as any time on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Dates and instructions for registering the courses for the first semester 2020/2021
Field training students meeting in archeology department excavation 2020/2021
Dear students ..
All students registered (bachelor's and master's) in a field training course and methods of excavations and exploration are kindly requested to attend the meeting to be held with Prof. Dr.. Maysoon Al-Nahar, on Sunday 27/9/2020 at nine o'clock in the morning at Petra Amphitheater - College of Archeology and Tourism.
Please all students who face problems in the Internet to provide us with the areas where there is a weakness in the Internet networks on the email of Assistant Dean for Student Affairs Dr. Ruba Saisaa email@example.com Dear students
Please all students who face problems in the Internet to provide us with the areas where there is a weakness in the Internet networks to the email of the Assistant Dean for Student Affairs Dr. Ruba Saisaa firstname.lastname@example.org
To access all publications of the Department of Antiquities,
you can access the following link, which includes pdf copies:
Join the Student Activities, Media and Public Relations Committee - College of Archeology and Tourism
The College of Archeology and Tourism announces the opening of the door for joining the Student Activities, Media and Public Relations Committee.
tasks of the Committee
Based on the placement of the college council, it was decided to form a committee for student activities, media and public relations to provide many different student activities related to managing and coordinating activities within the college (extension, informational, social, cultural, scientific, and technical). The college believes in the importance of involving the student body in all student activities within the college and that is due to the importance of these activities as an important element to upgrade students ’talents and develop their skills in various fields.
First: cultural and scientific activity
The committee organizes many scientific and cultural activities, including:
1. Organizing and coordinating scientific and cultural lectures inside the college, and coordinating with the relevant stakeholders within the college (Assistant Dean for Quality and Development Affairs and Assistant Dean for Student Affairs) in which a number of specialists in the fields of college programs are invited from inside and outside the university.
2. Assist in managing and coordinating the scientific day in cooperation with the college.
3. Organizing training courses for students, especially graduates or expected graduates (writing CV, time management, teamwork, preparing for the job market, creative thinking, etc.)
4. Organizing workshops for students within the college regarding the three faculty specialties, in addition to organizing workshops for new students with the aim of helping them adapt and engage in university and academic life.
5. Helping to organize and coordinate scientific competitions for students in cooperation with the concerned members of the college’s administrative body, such as a “best research” competition at the level of college students. A specialized scientific jury from the faculty members arbitrates the submitted research based on specific criteria for academic and research quality.
Second: Media activities
1. Posting all announcements and news for the college and students on a regular basis on the Aytem page created on Facebook
2. Preparing and filming a documentary video about the college showing the origins, vision, mission and goals of the college, with a word for the dean of the college, heads of departments and assistants of the dean.
3. Posting any distinctive activity of the college on the electronic board, such as graduating college batches, information about the first batch that was graduated from the college ... etc.
4. Announcing all student’s scientific, cultural and sports activities on the electronic screen and wall panels of the college in addition to announcing them on the college’s website in coordination with the concerned parties in the college and then covering them in the media and editing them to be published on social media sites.
Third: extension activities
1. Forming advisory teams for academic guidance, especially for new students, and assisting them starting with the registration process, introducing them to the college and its academic programs, and placement exams.
2. Creating a page on the social networking site Facebook to publish all announcements and instructions issued by the Admission and Registration Unit and answer all students' inquiries.
Fourth: artistic activities
1. Announcing, in coordination with the concerned members of the college’s administrative body, to join the technical teams within the college that are concerned with developing talents such as visual arts such as drawing, calligraphy, sculpture, ceramics, photography, and traditional crafts. As well as developing the performing arts such as singing, music, poetry, and acting
2. Organizing and coordinating technical activities within the college, such as launching the "My Talent Program", in cooperation with the concerned members of the college’s administrative body, to form a preparatory committee to manage the competition file.
3. Organizing competitions concerned with the aforementioned talents in order to achieve an optimal investment of students ’energies and direct them towards work that benefits students, so that they contribute to discovering talents and motivating them and investing the students’ leisure time, which gives the character of participation and interaction among students.
Based on the foregoing, students wishing to join the committee are kindly requested to send the following data:
And that on the email of Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, Dr. Ruba Saissaa email@example.com
Assistant Dean for Quality and Development Affairs, Dr. Mona Salihat firstname.lastname@example.org
The chairperson of the committee will be elected upon completion of the formation of the committee, and the remaining students will be considered members
Sela is seeking a bilingual (Arabic/English) person to supervise the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Strategy for a forthcoming project in Petra area.
A very important announcement regarding the articles of the second semester 2021/2020
The announcement is for University of Jordan students who are expected to graduate in the first semester of 2020-2021
To log in on the website:
A very important announcement regarding the university proficiency exam for students expected to graduate in the first semester of 2020/2021